Scharmützelsee – Golfing heaven
Feel the energy that resides in nature and recharge in a unique location on the western shore of Lake Scharmützel. Embedded into the picture-postcard landscape of the "March Sea" and just a stone's throw from Berlin, A-ROSA Scharmützelsee offers a perfect retreat for all the senses while setting new benchmarks for all those with a passion for golf.
63 holes await you. Want to rise to the challenge? On courses designed by legends: Nick Faldo, Arnold Palmer, Stan Eby and Jake McEwan. Upon hearing these names, all true aficionados of the game are bound to get an adrenalin rush. Different courses, different temperaments, a passion that unites: golf.
The A-ROSA Golf School is just the place for anybody who has not yet been bitten by the golf bug. Here you can experience the fascination of golf at close quarters while revelling in the outstandingly untouched nature of the surroundings. And if you round off your day on the golf course with a touch of wellness in the SPA-ROSA, followed by a delectable dinner and exquisite drinks, then – at the latest – it will dawn on you that you have arrived at a golf resort par excellence.
- three outstanding 18-hole golf courses, designed by Sir Nick Faldo, Arnold Palmer and Stan Eby, along with a public 9-hole course
- two driving ranges with heated teeing huts and indoor golf
- one-to-one and group lessons at the A-ROSA Golf School
- several open tournaments and golf highlights
- aqua golf and special golf massages at the SPA-ROSA