The wellness area – Calm before the storm
The North Sea is famous, nearly infamous, for its storms. But also for its healing effects. The tidal flats, a World Heritage natural site, contribute significantly in this regard. For example, in our original thalassotherapy. Using this internationally recognized form of therapy, we combine sensuousness with health-supporting measures in a very special atmosphere. Stress and a hectic schedule are poisonous for the body and soul, and they can even cause burnout. That's why our treatments are focused on bringing mind and body back into harmony. Along with classic massage, spa and fitness offerings, at A-ROSA Sylt you can also relax with professional Ayurveda treatments. Do you need to get away from it all? Just send an online enquiry to our wellness department.
Highlights at the 3,500 m² SPA-ROSA
- generously proportioned seawater pool environment with heated year-round indoor and outdoor pool
- six different themed saunas and steam baths with infusions and sauna rituals that change daily
- private SPA suite for individual SPA highlights
- 18 treatment rooms with views of the sea for Ayurveda, hammam, cosmetic and body treatments
- original thalasso treatments under the recommended by a doctor
- Tranquility Room with view of the sea and dunes
- extensive fitness and cardio area with large selection of courses
- Vitalbar with sunny terrace in the dunes
You can find out more about our many SPA treatments here.