Calm before the storm
The Baltic Sea is in a class of its own when it comes to healing power. Which is why we siphon off a few hundred thousand litres per day. A pipeline continually supplies our seven thalasso baths with fresh seawater, allowing you to experience the healing power of water for the algae and seawater baths, treatments involving sea silt or full-body sea peeling.
At our original thalasso centre, we combine sensuousness with health-supporting measures in a highly unique atmosphere. Stress and a hectic schedule are poisonous for the body and soul, and they can even lead to burnout. That's why our treatments are focused on bringing mind and body back into harmony.
In addition to Ayurveda, classic massage and wellness options, the SPA-ROSA Travemünde is also the place to come to experience the healing power of water in a range of treatments involving seawater, a maritime climate, sea salt and exercise.
Want to sea more? Then simply send us your request online and our wellness staff will be happy to respond.
Highlights of the 4,500 m² SPA-ROSA
- 540 m² pool area with seawater: indoor and outdoor pool, children’s pool, exercise-treatment pool
- Original thalasso centre with its own seawater supply
- Huge sauna area with Finnish sauna, bio sauna, family sauna, women-only sauna, Himalaya salt sauna, eucalyptus and citrus steam bath
- Spacious private SPA suite with its own sun terrace and view of the Baltic Sea
- 26 treatment rooms for selected body and face treatments such as massage, Ayurveda and cosmetics
- Authentic thalasso treatments with Vichy massage, jet shower and hydro massage in the seawater bath
- Lomilomi, Pantai Luar, oriental hammam, body peelings and body packs in the waterbed
- Spacious fitness area for cardio and machine workouts
- Vitalbar with sun terrace